Adaptive Dome Housing and Resource Development
Many Ways to Live, Learn, Work and Play.
GAIA Fan Club
The GAIA Fan Club © (GFC) holds license to club properties as do co-owners in proportion to their own share holds. Wealth is accrued and measured as a factor of time paid forward into individual GFC estates. Individuals are paid time credits and other forms of capital into their own GFC time bank. GFC co-owned property can be exchanged, shared, leased, or rented. In the event of co-owned property sale outright the property can be assessed for taxes if required.
Brian Hack, the founder of H4H, is focused on sequential plantings both indoors and outdoors to provide year-round produce for the eco-village and surplus sales to nearby customers as part of an ecological food supply, employment, and economic opportunities. He bases this on Bill Mollison's award-winning theories and practices.
The goal of H4H + GFC is to create cooperatively owned eco-villages that use Permaculture to manage land on their own and cooperatively for settlement design costs and to open up new restorative ecological and agricultural economic opportunities.
Individuals, couples, families, and neighbours looking for more affordable ways to co-own property with a variety of options for ecological recovery, habitation, rental, lease, joint ownership, or individual sale are all welcome to apply.
TimeBank Coin can be exchanged for GAIA Fan Club products and services or exchanged for money or other coin valued products. Habitat for Health supplies housing kits, employment, and Permaculture ways and means to get what a person needs to live long and prosper. Money may be included but is not necessary for a healthy life.
To establish cooperatively owned eco-villages that employ Permaculture to autonomously and collaboratively manage land to divide settlement design expenses and unlock novel restorative ecological and agricultural economic prospects, Habitat for Health extends an invitation to individuals, couples, families, and neighbours seeking more cost-effective TimeBank methods to co-own property with numerous alternatives for habitation, rental, lease, joint ownership, or sale.
Invest Own Rent Sell Live
learn, earn and prosper
- Hypoallergenic adaptive dome structures
- Lower healthy housing costs and DIY supply chain options
- Harden domes to resist fire, flood, wind, snow and other natural challenges
- Low maintenance high performance appliances
- Low cost appliance swaps or upgrades
- Independent off grid waste, water, and power utilities
- Permaculture design and upgrades
- Easy adaptable multi-use work from home utility
- Climate, fire, flood and wind resistant
- Inflation resistant
- Low maintenance
- Cost effective
- Self sufficient
Learn Build Teach Earn
- Become a GAIA Fan Club (GFC) Member
- Join our barter credit exchange
- Learn about eco-eco relations
- Choose a path to learn more
- Sign up for pay-it-forward gigs
- Rent room and board with credits
- Apply to build your own dome home
- Build adaptive dome structures
- Grow market garden produce
- Sell surplus to local markets
- Prosper from GAIA Fan Club activities
- Accrue value in skills, products and property
- GAIA Fan Club inbound production dev
- Interface of technology and culture
- TimeBank project management
- Eco-Eco Village development
- Pay-it-forward site investment
- Sub-rural protection service sales
- Suburban markets sales and service
Indoor/Outdoor Grow, Harvest & Sell
four season food supply
- Adaptive dome development
- Four-season greenhouse crops
- Soil & field enrichment
- Ecological boundary barriers
- Ecological remediation